Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Personal Introduction

Hello!! My name is Aimee Ploss and this is my second semester here at LCSC. My birthday is July 25, so that makes me a very young 18 years old. Home is a little farm town in Southern Idaho, Jerome (not far from Twin Falls).

I grew up on a farm in Jerome and have moved pipe and picked rock as long as I can remember. In my later years on the farm, I also started driving tractor. I am always outside in the summer time and because of this I have developed a love for warm weather and the outdoors.
My major here at LC is Elementary Education; I have ALWAYS wanted to be a teacher and my dream is to teach 1st grade. Many people say that little kids are gross and germ infested; however, I love being around them and they brighten my day!!

I look forward to learning about and meeting many new people!!


5 comments:

  1. hey aimee, i also grew up around the farm and working hard, im glad you are going into elementary education it take special people to deal with that age group of kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Aimee. I, too, grew up on a farm. Our family grew wheat, barley, peas, and lentils. I pick lots of rocks too, and I cleaned lots of grain trucks and combine cabs. That I do not miss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aimee :) My mom works in elementary education and she loves it! Little kids are not gross at all and they are always so excited to make their teachers (or anyone else for that matter) proud. Loving kids, I think you're on the right track!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aimee! I had a good friend who was also from Jerome, small world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alanna, what is your friend's name??

    ReplyDelete