Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Linda's Diary

Saturday 1952

Today has been a wonderful day! I just absolutely love having my whole family together! Biff and Happy and Willy, they are all wonderful! I love being so involved in the boy’s life and helping them get off to school. They just love life and seem to enjoy every minute of it. But those dang bills! They just keep getting to me. I need to get them take care of! I wish Willy would just relax and see how wonderful life in this house really is! Oh my! He just needs to calm down. But I love the way the things in my life are going!!

 

Tuesday 2013

I don’t know what to do. I am so worried about Willy and the boys too. Willy gets mad so easily these days. Last night he even hit me when I was trying to talk. I can hardly talk at all anymore without getting told to be quiet. He gets so mad so easily and I am worried about him. All the driving to and from work just isn’t good. It is dangerous. Willy is having so many troubles and he never seems happy anymore. I just don’t know what to do anymore!

2 comments:

  1. Good diary post. It's easy to see how happy she was in the past and in the present she is just stressed and worried about what to do about her husband

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Linda does seem like a "stop and smell the roses" kind of lady :)

    ReplyDelete