Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Facebook Imitation

"The Story of an Hour"


1)      I’m crushed and broken..

2)      What am I going to do now.. lost and alone in the great big world..

3)      Finally free!!! SO excited!!

4)      Figuring things out, it’s time to live for me!

5)      Prayers would be appreciated!

6)      Love- confusing; can’t live with it, can’t live without it

7)      Why do things like this have to happen?

8)      Goodbye world!

9)      So lucky to have people who love and care about me in my life!

10)   Never take what you have for granted, in the blink of eye your whole life can change
I love my sister! :)

FRIENDS!! Check out this link.. looks like some great ideas.. Let me know what you think.. Also I want to do thr dirty dash.. (the second link) any takers wanna join me?!
CLICK HERE!!

DIRTY DASH!

2 comments:

  1. That dirty dash looks like a lot of freaking fun! Great job on your blog btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how the dirty dash relates, but I suppose it's in keeping with the idea of living life to its fullest!

    ReplyDelete