Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dialogue

* Two sisters tallking, Person 1 comes into the room to start the conversation while Person 2 is sitting on the couch.

Person 1
“Oh my gosh Aimee, Aimee guess what?”
Person 2
“What, what?”
Person 1
“So today I was walking through the park and there was this giant bird”
Person 2
“What kind of a bird?”
Person 1
“Like a uh.. how am I supposed to know, and I was like walking past the bird and there was this girl walking by talking on her cell phone saying all these mean things, I think to her boyfriend”
Person 2
“What was she saying?”
Person 1
“Stuff like I can’t believe you did that you stupid a**hole”
Person 2
“Ok? What does that have to do with the bird or anything related to even being at the park or anything at all?”
Person 1
“I have no idea it was just a cool looking bird, but the girl was like arguing with someone and I think she said something like “so he isn’t my real dad?””
Person 2
“Ok hang on I am so confused! What are you talking about?”
Person 1
“I have no idea, I’m confused too, this did have a point but I kinda forgot where I was going with it”
Person 2
“Oh my gosh!! But I really do have a story for you, today my computer broke down again so I called dell and I was on hold for 48 minutes before I even got to talk to someone, and then they were foreign and I couldn’t understand anything they were saying, and the dumb guy kept trying to get me to buy this hundred dollar plan in case anything else happened again”
Person 1
“Did you?”
Person 2
“No way, I was like I don’t want to buy any dumb plan of yours, I’m not spending my money, I just want my computer fixed, I have been on hold for 48 minutes and nothing is getting done, then the dell guy was like I’m sorry mam let me try and help you now”
                “And I was thinking try? Your only gonna try? Dumb company”
“Then the dumb foreign guy who I don’t think knew much about computers was like well there is nothing I can do for you, it looks here that the warranty on your computer expired yesterday”
                “Then I was like are you kidding me? You sold me this stupid piece of crap, you better fix it or I am never going to buy anything from dell again”
“Then he was like mam, mam, mam, please calm down..”
                “And I interrupted and was like calm down? You want me to calm down? No way! Just fix my computer already”
“Then the stupid dell guy was like mam, I’m sorry but there isn’t anything I can do for you, if you go to our website you can shop for other computers and you can just buy a new one”
                “Then I was like are you freaking kidding me!! I am NEVER going to buy another product from you again, they suck! Goodbye! And then I hung up the phone!”
Person 1
“Oh my gosh dell sucks so much, I’m sorry Aimee, you can use my computer until you get yours fixed”
Person 2
“Aww thanks!!”
Person 1
“And your story was soo much better than mine!”
*laugh *hug
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Not to stereotype, but it seems like girls/women often have conversations like this--parallel conversations. There aren't always transitions. They are non-sequitur. One doesn't follow the other, yet among friends, it's totally related ;)

    ReplyDelete